Tuesday 29 December 2009

Top 10 Coming Soon!

So Philip seems to be promising all you hypo-thetical, probably non-existant people out "there" that I will be posting my own wank-tastic top 10 of the decade, a fools errand as I haven't seen nearly enough films this decade to make feel qualified to judge it. Well, I have seen a hell of a lot of films this decade don't get me wrong (this is, after all, the decade in which I did my film degree which makes watchings films kinda compulsary if you want to pass...) but there's a hell of a lot I've missed. I mean can I really pass judgment until I'm caught up the movies of the decade? I haven't even seen every Spielberg film of the decade, let alone all the hidden gems.

So I guess any Top 10 list, especially one this broad, can only ever be a personal opinion shaped by the personal tastes and experiances of the writer. to this end I'll try and get my own up later this evening once I've sat down and actually given it some thought.

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment